Help Me Make “The East End” A Success
Many have said “I love the book” or “It’s your best yet,” and then asked, “How can I help?” Here are a few ways:
- Word of mouth is still the best way to help promote a book. Tell a friend or coworker about this “fantastic book you’ve just read.”
- Write a short five star review at Amazon, BarnesandNoble.com, and/or Goodreads.com. Online sellers pay attention to five star reviews. It is partly how they decide to promote books. (You can post a review at Amazon, B&N, and Goodreads today.)
- Post something positive about the book on social media.
- When you visit your local bookstore ask about the book.
- Consider donating a copy to your library, charitable auction, or shelter.
- Suggest your book club read “The East End.”