You buy it, read it, love it and want to help spread the word.
So you ask how can you help spread the word?
I was asked this question a lot when When Men Betray came out last May. Here is a list I sent family and friends to help me spread the word.
- Suggest Ginger Snaps to your book club. I love coming to book clubs so don’t be surprised if I agree to come discuss it with your book club even if you live in such far away places as DC or Dallas.
- Invite me to speak to your organization. Perhaps we can coordinate with a book signing or book club especially if your organization helps with travel or has an honorarium policy.
- Go to Amazon, B&N, Goodreads, or iBook and write a review. Reader reviews actually make a big difference.
- Post a positive message about the book on social media.
- Give a copy to a friend, coworker, boss, or relative. Maybe add some “Ginger Snaps” with the gift.
- Suggest your local library carry several copies, better yet donate a couple to your local library.
- Send an email to your friends along the lines of “I just read the best book.”
- Email me at [email protected] and let me know your opinion good or bad.
- Suggest to your local media’s book reviewer that they read the book and write a review. Please send me a copy good or bad if they do. If they like it I will post it, if not I’ll take their criticism to heart.
- Finally, simply thank you for reading Ginger Snaps and spreading the word one person at a time. Nothing is more important.
Remember, Pre-order your copies of Ginger Snaps due out May 21, 2015, by going to Amazon, B&N, your local bookstore, or get your autographed copies at http://webbhubbell.com/books-by-webb-hubbell-when-men-betray/.
Tags: Beaufort Books, Ginger Snaps, Midpoint Trade, webb hubbell
April 30, 2015 6:11 pm